1. In a Ziploc bag, crush crackers until they are crumbs. Add sugar and mix. Pour in melted butter and mix until all crumbs are thoroughly wet.
2. Line a muffin pan with liners and drop a tbsp of crumb mixture into each. Pat down until crumbs are flat and firm, forming a crust. Refrigerate.
1. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla.
2. Add in granulated sugar and green tea powder and beat until smooth.
3. Lightly whip the heavy cream and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Add food coloring if desired.
5. Pour the mixture into each muffin well. The cheesecakes won’t rise so fill each well fairly full.
6. Chill in the freezer for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.