Matcha White Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1bsp Gama Matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Sift flour, Matcha, baking soda and salt together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter and white sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until blended; beat in vanilla extract, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix flour mixture into creamed butter until dough is just blended; fold in white chocolate using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough, 1 heaping tablespoon per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to rack to cool completely.